viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Tarea 3-7 de Diciembre de 2012


Copia y contesta los siguientes ejercicios en tu cuaderno:

Present Simple Sentences – Affirmative
Order the following sentences to make them meaningful:

1             David / hate / alcohol
2             go / the disco / to / we / Saturday/ on
3             teacher / my / like / music
4             brother / your / friendly / look /
5             Pili and Sofia / like / ice cream
6             I / drink / sometimes / coffee
7             my / play / brothers / basketball
8             she / study / every / day
9             my sister / parties / enjoy
10           never / I / read / a / book

Present Simple Sentences - Negative
Write correct negative sentences using the following ones:

1             We fry eggs in the microwave
2             People from China speak Russian
3             My boyfriend dances very well
4             I go to school in the evening
 5            My mom watches TV every day
 6            My cat sleeps 12 hours a day
 7            I run more than 500 meters in a minute
 8            My neighbors buy a new car every year
 9            Teachers work hard
 10          Luis likes pop music

Una vez terminados los ejercicios anteriores, elabora 5 preguntas correctas usando los anteriores enunciados.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario